- 1.What are your Key Therapeutic Areas?
- We’re focusing on Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, CNS and Anesthesia areas.
- 2.Please list your National and International approval and / or certifications.
- CFDA: GMP of FDF and API
WHO-PQ: Piperaquine Phosphate
CEP: Candesartan Cilexetil, Olmesartan Medoxomil (granted)
Valsartan, Irbesartan (ongoing)
Japan PMDA approval: Candesartan Cilexetil
Korea MFDS approval: Irbesartan
- 3.What markets are you promoting?
- We’re selling our products to
US, EU (like Germany, Spain, Holland, and Slovenia, etc), Latam (Argentina,
Brazil, Honduras, etc), Asian (Japan, Korea, India, etc), Middle East (Jordan,
Syria, Saudi Arabia), African (Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, etc) markets. And we’ve been doing our best to
promote in more emerging markets by offering our improving service to
- 4.Please introduce your business strategy.
- We are dedicated to healthy life by serving patients, both domestic and international, with our extending pipeline. At Rundu, we believe in sustainable growth, by both building our in-house R&D capabilities, and together with our partners via flexible modes like license-in/out, technology transfer, co-development, CMO, CDMO, CRO, CSO and so on.
- 5.What’s your R&D advantage?
- We have a well-educated team with hundreds of R&D talents. With persevering efforts of our Post-Doctoral Research Center and several overseas partners, we’re initiating 5-10 new projects / products every year.
- 6.What do you think about Environmental Sustainability?
- We realize that pharmaceutical companies have a responsibility to use resources wisely and improve our facilities and efforts continuously. We’re handling our wastes in a compliant manner, to excel in an increasingly resource-constrained world, and serve the global patients with a long-term and stable supply.